Taking Your Advice
• you too can buy new makeup lines for dirt cheap promotional prices by clicking here
• i have cable AND the internet at home
• josh's car got wrecked while we were in it
• i'm drunk and accidentally hit publish just now
• a baby had a birthday, but i forgot
• my sister had a birthday but i forgot
• some lady jumped in front of the train and destroyed my commute yesterday around noon
• that is sad
• this blog is still poop
UPDATE: On Fridays, my office has a cart filled with alkie and snackie that goes around the office. We rotate informally with whose turn it is to do Beer Cart. Today my Hot Married Boyfriend and I did it. I instituted a new rule that you have to take off an article of clothing for every aisle you go down. This rule has been well received. Later, I got into a grabass with Hot New Girl after she tricked me into smelling her shoes, flirted shamelessly with the (super young) temp receptionist, danced a polka, and sent my boss off for the weekend by yelling "No matter what, NEVER DO THE BREATHALYZER."
It was a good day.