My Dad's New Baby
300 horseys under the hood: one of nature's many rewards when you quit smoking
Mom and Wendi have also given up the cancersticks and are currently waiting for their shiny new sportscars to arrive. I will quit when they start handing out these.
The Weekend: Let's Break It Down
"I hate you."
- The first thing my sister-in-law said to me at her baby shower
- Number of teddy bears kissed
- Number of husbands dressed like babies
- a few of the more disturbing answers Concert Josh got correct in the Boys Vs Girls trivia game played at a barbecue on Saturday night
"Um, your boyfriend is kind of girly."
- barbecue guest
"Shut your stupid assface."
- Tequila Red to barbecue guest
"There's too much swearing."
- TequilaDad on the recent state of this blog
My Job ______
And the winner of our little contest is...
Jerry, for the slightly homoerotic reference to a guy dressed as an ostrich. Way to go that extra mile, Jer! I'm so proud. Enjoy your slightly expired $5 gift card to a crappy shoe store!